Saturday, May 28, 2011

Applying for a USA Visa

Hey travelling reader,

So anyone who has travelled to the USA since March 2010 knows about the visa system.

I'm heading to Las Vegas at the end of June for a stag (bachelor) week... I know, I know, you're thinking Hangover right now. That aside, I only went USA last in January 2010, and it was cool just booking a ticket and heading out. Now, I must fork out $14 to enter the country of freedom, just so I can freely have fun (well, to a legal limit)

Not complaining, just adjusting.

One of the questions struck me as odd:
Have you ever been or are you now involved in espionage or sabotage; or in terrorist activities; or genocide; or between 1933 and 1945 were you involved, in any way, in persecutions associated with Nazi Germany or its allies?
I mean, aside from the fact that someone involved in espionage may probably choose to conceal such events (I watch too many films) I wonder how this information is used or even useful?

It's a surprisingly short process though, and not as expensive as various other places I've been to, visa-wise.

For more information on the American Visa system, click below:
http://www.visitusa.org.uk/visitors/esta.aspx

-Harish, out

No comments:

Post a Comment