Thursday, May 5, 2011

What to Expect

Hello, reader!

Welcome to my blog! Curious to know what I have to offer that's different from other bloggers?

I have no idea! I don't follow any, nor have I regularly read blogs.

What I can tell you is a brief bit about me, so you get an idea of what I may post (should it interest you to know.)

I am a British-born and raised 20-something male of Asian-Indian ancestry. I love films, am fond of superhero flicks despite acknowledging that they aren't the greatest out there. I love listening to music with a great beat or very thoughtful and/or witty lyrics. A preferred genre would be hip-hop, despite being open to all. I'm into modern day-to-day technology, like smartphones, tablets, home entertainment systems etc. I also am a user of the PlayStation 3. Despite these interests, I love to be active and being out with friends to shoot some pool, go bowling, watch big football (soccer, to the Americans) games, or just to hang out. I'm a follower of the Hindu faith, pretty spiritually inclined. I like to cook in my spare time (I'm a vegetarian, so expect recipes to be shared as I find it cool trying new things) and I do hope to make time to learn instruments like the guitar, keyboard and tablas (North Indian drums) and be more literary-inclined (feel free to recommend good books!). I love travelling around, seeing new places, and just generally making the most of life.

There's a bunch more I could add, but I think you get the idea.

So why am I here? Hoping to meet people through this who are just as interesting to share experiences and learn cool stuff off. But mostly because I'm selfish and want somewhere to keep my thoughts written down or share things I find interesting online.

Hope y'all enjoy as much as I do =)

-Harish, out

No comments:

Post a Comment